This Page Semantic Annotations
- type = http://schema.org/CreativeWork
- name = AggregateRating
- url = http://getschema.org/index.php/AggregateRating
- inLanguage = en
- discussionUrl = http://getschema.org/index.php/Talk:AggregateRating
- publisher = http://binarypark.org
- publishingPrinciples = getSchema:About
- dateModified = 2014-01-30
- interactionCount = 3,174,461
- version = 1872
|Supertypes = Thing, Intangible, Rating|
|Subtypes = AggregateRating|
|Inherited properties = additionalType:URL, description:Text, name:Text, image:URL, sameAs:URL, url:URL, bestRating: Number or Text, ratingValue: Number or Text, worstRating: Number or Text|
|Properties = itemReviewed:Thing, ratingCount:Number, reviewCount:Number|
|Defined by = http://schema.org/AggregateRating|
|Install RuleTheWeb! the Firefox extension using Schema.org annotations!|
Aggregated rating of an item.
- itemReviewed The item that is being reviewed/rated.
- ratingCount Number The count of total number of ratings.
- reviewCount Number The count of total number of reviews.
Usually the ratingValue and reviewCount are computed by the rating system used by the page. The container with
title="Most of the readers loved this article" is for illustrative purpose — it should render, for example, a 5-star rating system.
<div itemprop="aggregateRating" itemscope itemtype="http://schema.org/AggregateRating"> <div class="rating-stars-img stars4-5" title="Most of the readers loved this article"> <meta itemprop="ratingValue" content="4.904762" /> </div> <div>Read Reviews (<span itemprop="reviewCount">21</span>)</div> </div>